Dear Sisters and Brothers,
The Union and Company have finished Effects Bargaining negotiations and have a Tentative Effects Bargaining Agreement subject to ratification.
• Copies of the Agreement will be released on the floor beginning of 3rd shift on Sunday, March 27, 2022, continuing to 1st and 2nd shifts. Copies will be available from your Union Stewards. There will be no early release of the proposal.
• We will present the Agreement for a membership vote over three (3) separate meetings.
• Only full dues-paying Union members in good standing will be allowed to attend these meetings. Please bring your identification or badge to the meeting.
• All meetings will be at the District Lodge 837 Union Hall, 212 Utz Lane, Hazelwood, MO.
. You will have to sign-in at your respective meeting.
a. Meeting for 3rd Shift is Wednesday, March 30, 2022, doors open at 6:30 a.m. Meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 a.m.
b. Meeting for 2nd Shift is Wednesday, March 30, 2022, doors open at 12 noon. Meeting will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m.
c. Meeting for 1st Shift is Wednesday, March 30, 2022, doors open at 2:30 p.m. Meeting will begin promptly at 3:00 p.m.
• No early voting on the proposal will be allowed.
• The proposal will be explained. Questions will be addressed and then voting will begin.
• Ballots will be counted after the 1st shift voting. Members are welcome to observe the counting of ballots.
• If you have any questions, please get them to your Union Steward or Bargaining Committeeman.
IAMAW District 837